Papa's Plumbing Specializes in Water Heater Installation & Water Heater Repairs in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth and Riviera Beach.
- No hot water at all
- Low hot water pressure
- Slow hot water recovery after showers
- Lukewarm water
- New or unusual noises coming from water heater?
- Popping or banging noise from the water heater
- Smelly or discolored when you turn on the hot water
- Leaking tank even if only a small drip
- If your water heater is 6 or more years in age
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping (Electric water heater)
Many of the Hot Water Heater problems listed above could be a very simple fix if caught in time. If issues are not addressed quickly the possibilities range from total loss of hot water, to potential property damage resulting from water damage or growth of dangerous molds due to a continuously wet environment. Early detection and action is the key to avoiding serious problems with your hot water heater.
Papa's Plumbing Highly Recomends that you contact us so that our Fully Licensed, Insured and Highly Qualified Plumbing Service Technicians can survey and address any Hot Water Heater Issues.
IF YOU HAVE A WATER HEATER EMERGENCY AND NEED ASSITANCE YOU CAN CALL US AT 1-800-961-0808 NOW!